Sunday, July 17, 2011

Recap on the past 3 months

April 14, 2011 was the best day of my life! It was the day that I got to be sealed to my best friend for all eternity. It seemed as if that day would never come, so when it finally did, it seemed unreal! I had been dreaming of that day for two years, and it still fully exceeded my expectations. I can remember driving to the temple with Jeff, both if us having a heart attack because of how nervous we felt. As soon as I saw him after I changed into my wedding dress, I felt completely at ease. I was looking at my husband. We were lucky enough to have our families and close friends there at the temple to share our special day with us. Tynan, the photographer, did such a great job. We still haven't had the time to print any of our wedding pictures out, but we will soon! That was the start of the happiest days I have ever experienced. Jeff still is, and always will be the best decision I have ever made.





The next day was the receptions; it was so fun! All of our amazing friends helped put it together with my awesome Mom and Linda Ortega leading the way. There was great food, dancing, and lots of memories made. Our first dance was to "Drive My Soul" by Lights. It was perfect. I am so grateful for all of the help we got with the reception. It turned out so wonderful. To have our friends and family there to celebrate the beginning of our new life together was such a blessing.



The day after the reception, we headed back up to Idaho to move into our first place, the Templeview Apartments! Don't let the name fool you, we could not see the temple from our apartment HAHA. Our second Sunday there, we decided to go for a drive, and found our way to the awesome train tracks out in the middle of nowhere, Idaho. We decided it would be a good place for a picture, hence the great photo on your left. We made some great friends in the ward, but decided we wanted to find a place that was a little less cramped. Two months after we moved in, we moved out! Our new place was a townhouse with a modern look to it. It was great, until the owners decided they wanted to sale it instead of rent it out, so two weeks after moving in there, we had to move again. Now we are living in a great townhouse in the Meadows, and we couldn't be happier. We have established our home, and plan on staying here for the rest of our time up here at BYU-I.

Welp, that's what we've been doing for the past three months. Hopefully I won't only update this every three months, though :) We are hoping that this will help us remember to take pictures more often, because we always forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment