Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's Official

I'm not very good at this blogging thing. So many things have happened since I last wrote. We went to California for a couple weeks before school started to see family and just relax. It was nice to get away, but it's weird to feel as if Idaho is really our home now. I guess wherever we are together is our home, and I'm okay with that! We got to bring up my cute dog Taxi! I think he likes Idaho so far, but he may or may not change his mind when it starts to snow. He doesn't like water-- what kind of lab doesn't like water? Who knows, but he's in for a big surprise. Next exciting thing-- we announced the pregnancy! I'm 13 weeks along, and the little one is as healthy as can be. We are so excited to become parents! Expect updates, even if they are a bit delayed (: School has started, and it's been a rough semester for both of us already! That just means we'll both be learning a ton over these next few months. I love learning, it's just hard sometimes! Anyways, that's the update for now! Hopefully the next pone will be more interesting and include pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment